The Top Reasons to Take Design Courses at Interior Designers Institute
- Interior Design college in Orange County, CA which offers both day and evening A.A. Degree in Interior Design, B.A. Degree in Interior Design and Certificate Course for added flexibility in your personal scheduling.
- Personalized attention. Studio classes have a maximum of 22 students, with an average of 15, and Lecture classes have a maximum of 49 students. At Interior Designers Institute, you are not just a number.
- Bachelor of Arts in Interior Design Degree that is accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA).
- A faculty roster of successful working design professionals.
- Guest speakers and field trips to leading design centers and manufacturers' showrooms. This provides a practical focus to your education and a smooth transition between the classroom and a career in the field of interior design.
- Job placement success record for many A.A. Degree in Interior Design and B.A. Degree in Interior Design and Masters of Interior Architecture graduates.
- Computer classes in Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, and AutoCAD, Tinker CAD, InDesign, Sketchup's Fly-Through Animation and 20/20 CAD.
- Membership in the major professional design societies is available to students in the A.A. Degree in Interior Design, B.A. Degree in Interior Design and Master of Interior Architecture Degree Programs.
Reputation for academic excellence, as shown by the numerous awards given to Institute students in international design competitions.
- B.A. & M.I.A. students participate in the Internship Program, which allows them to work in design firms while going to school.
- Students participate in showcase houses sponsored by professional design organizations, which gives them the opportunity to work with leading interior designers.
- Students work on simulated class projects, such as retail stores, offices and hospitals.
- Financial aid/loans and grants available to students who qualify.
- ASID Student Chapter at IDI won Chapter of the year-honorable mention (out of 300 Chapters) two years in a row.
- ASID Student Website of the Year Award.